HIGHLIGHTS FROM THE SHOW
- 5 Commons mistakes that disrail entrepreneurs & the # 1 thing to help with internal blocks
- Scientific Strategies for improving your happiness on a daily basis
- Special issues that women entrepreneurs face
- How to act from a place of courage that allows joy and happiness into your life
LINKS & RESOURCES FROM THE EPISODE
- Learn more about Jackie and her work at GetHappyZone.com
- Connect with Jackie on Facebook, Instagram & Linkedin
- Purchase Jackie’s Book Get Happy and Create a Kick-Butt Life on Amazon
- Sign up for your Free Clarity Session with Jackie here
- Download the transcript from Episode 23 by clicking here (downloads automatically)
ABOUT TODAY’S GUEST, JACKIE RUKA
Jackie Ruka is the founder of Get Happy Zone Inc., a personal development and lifestyle company. Jackie guides overworked skeptics and unfulfilled professionals from breakdowns to the breakthroughs, knowing the best opportunities are the ones we create consciously. As “America’s Happyologist” her mission is guiding client’s to blaze the path to the vibrant, fulfilling life they dream of.
Jackie shares her personal wake-up call – an adversity of when her car lost control, near missing, not one but two Buddha statues, compounded by a demanding 60 hour a week corporate career. Ruka chose to avoid multiple back surgeries, to heal naturally, which forced her to walk away from her six-figure career to save her own well-being. This set her on a profoundly personal journey to meet her authentic self and discover her true calling to inspire others.
KEEP LISTENING TO THE SHOW:
Does your business truly stand out in an oversaturated market? Discover how creating an unforgettable customer experience can make all the difference in this episode of the Soul of Business Show.read more
Bernardo Mendez helps women overcome emotional challenges to find committed men in record time. In this episode, we discuss what empathy marketing is, why it is so powerful in today’s world & how a conscious business can thrive in the relationship space.read more
Do you create online courses, memberships sites and the like in order to teach students all over the world? In this episode, Anthony Korahais (Author, teacher, and founder of Flowing Zen) shares his secrets to building a successful membership site in the online world. You will learn how to better engage and teach your clients, how to become a better online teacher and much more.read more
JOIN THE CONSCIOUS BUSINESS CONVERSATION
Thank you for listening!
What are your thoughts on this week’s episode of The Soul of Business Show? Comment below and join the conscious conversation.
The Conscious Business Movement is all about building a community of conscious leaders, creators, and entrepreneurs. Please help spread the movement by leaving a comment below and by sharing this episode with using the social share buttons to the left of this page.
Richard Taubinger, CEO & Host