Listen to the show on Itunes & leave a 5-Star Rating & Review
- The two most important social media metrics you MUST be tracking.
- What online marketing strategies do NOT change in the ongoing flux of social media.
- Learn the right mindset that will help you succeed with social media.
- Key insights for running Facebook Ads as a beginner.
LINKS & RESOURCES FROM THE INTERVIEW
- Learn more about Danielle & her social media agency here.
- Connect with Danielle on Instagram, Facebook, & Linkedin
- Instagram’s Blog for Businesses
- Get 2 Free Months of Cyfe by following these 3 steps:
- Download the transcript from Episode 06 by clicking here (downloads automatically)
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING MADE EASY
If you’re not measuring, you’re not marketing – Danielle Miller
Danielle Miller is a social media marketer and small business enthusiast. Her company, Miller Media Management, is the top-rated social media marketing company on Maui. Miller was a keynote speaker at WedTech, the Savvy Experience and ACM West conference. She is also a continuing education instructor at UHMC.
Does your business truly stand out in an oversaturated market? Discover how creating an unforgettable customer experience can make all the difference in this episode of the Soul of Business Show.
Bernardo Mendez helps women overcome emotional challenges to find committed men in record time. In this episode, we discuss what empathy marketing is, why it is so powerful in today’s world & how a conscious business can thrive in the relationship space.
Do you create online courses, memberships sites and the like in order to teach students all over the world? In this episode, Anthony Korahais (Author, teacher, and founder of Flowing Zen) shares his secrets to building a successful membership site in the online world. You will learn how to better engage and teach your clients, how to become a better online teacher and much more.
JOIN THE CONSCIOUS CONVERSATION
Thank you for listening! What are your thoughts on this week’s episode of The Soul of Business Show? Comment below and join the conscious conversation.
The Conscious Business Movement is all about building a community of conscious leaders, creators, and entrepreneurs. For that reason, help spread the movement by leaving a comment below and by sharing using the social share buttons to the left of this page.
Richard Taubinger, CEO & Host