HIGHLIGHTS FROM THE SHOW
- The Return on Happiness (ROH) and the far reaching effects of a happier work culture
- How being “positively deviant” can benefit your customers as well as your bottom line
- Why having a positive work culture is the ultimate competitive advantage
- Why and how leaders can build “positive emotional bank accounts” with those they lead
- Download the transcript from the episode by clicking here (downloads automatically)
LINKS & RESOURCES FROM THE EPISODE
- Find out more about JoAnna and her work at ReturnonHappiness.com
- Download your free gift “12 Ways to Make your Workplace a Happier Place” here
- JoAnna’s E-Course on the Spillover Effect and free assessment can be found here
- “Building Customer Loyalty: 21 Essential Elements in Action” is available on amazon here
- Connect with JoAnna on Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter
POSITIVE AND CONSCIOUS LEADERSHIP
As a leader, your impact can extends across different levels, platforms and scales. Some of that impact can be calculated by crunching numbers and seeing results. But so often the influence and impact you have on others goes unseen and therefore unmeasurable. This is why being conscious of yourself and the impact that you are creating on a large or small scale is imperative. Regardless of who or how you lead, one thing remains certain: your intention and your awareness of yourself impacts those you serve. So to be a conscious leader, one must be clear on the why and the how of the influence and movement at hand. Your leadership has a spillover effect, and that effect is your responsibility to make sure it is aligned with your values and intent.
“It’s all about emotion and how you make your customers & clients feel when they work with you” – JoAnna Brandi
Being a conscious leader also means being open to new ideas, opportunities and ways of being that benefit you and those you serve. And just as change is constant, leaders too much be able and willing to adapt. Because staying open and keeping a positive mindset about the outcome not only affects you but it has a ripple effect on those you lead and serve. This vision of success for you, your business and your clients is necessary in order to move forward with clarity and purpose. Because if you don’t have vision, focus, and a solid foundation of what needs to happen in order to expand and grow, how can you expect those you lead to as well?
ABOUT TODAY’S GUEST, JOANNA BRANDI
JoAnna is an expert in customer & employee happiness as well as an author, consultant, speaker and coach since 1990. She helps organizations take exquisite care of their customers and employees. JoAnna now uses the science of happiness to help companies enrich their cultures and well as their bottom lines.
KEEP LISTENING TO THE SHOW:
David Franklin, U.S. Navy Gulf War Veteran, helps veterans transition into the workforce in a mindful way & to become leaders in technology & philanthropy.read more
Listen to the show on Itunes & leave a 5-Star Rating & Review HIGHLIGHTS FROM THE SHOW Why maintaining inner and outer balance affects everything you do How to bring yourself & your business back to a balanced state How you can work through and maintain...read more
Listen to the show on Itunes & leave a 5-Star Rating & Review HIGHLIGHTS FROM THE SHOW 5 Commons mistakes that disrail entrepreneurs & the # 1 thing to help with internal blocks Scientific Strategies for improving your happiness on a daily...read more
JOIN THE CONSCIOUS BUSINESS CONVERSATION
Thank you for listening!
What are your thoughts on this week’s episode of The Soul of Business Show? Comment below and join the conscious conversation.
The Conscious Business Movement is all about building a community of conscious leaders, creators, and entrepreneurs. Please help spread the movement by leaving a comment below and by sharing this episode with using the social share buttons to the left of this page.
Richard Taubinger, CEO & Host