- The two most important social media metrics you MUST be tracking.
- What online marketing strategies do NOT change in the ongoing flux of social media.
- Learn the right mindset that will help you succeed with social media.
- Key insights for running Facebook Ads as a beginner.
LINKS & RESOURCES FROM THE INTERVIEW
- Learn more about Danielle & her social media agency here.
- Connect with Danielle on Instagram, Facebook, & Linkedin
- Instagram’s Blog for Businesses
- Get 2 Free Months of Cyfe by following these 3 steps:
- Download the transcript from Episode 06 by clicking here (downloads automatically)
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING MADE EASY
If you’re not measuring, you’re not marketing – Danielle Miller
Danielle Miller is a social media marketer and small business enthusiast. Her company, Miller Media Management, is the top-rated social media marketing company on Maui. Miller was a keynote speaker at WedTech, the Savvy Experience and ACM West conference. She is also a continuing education instructor at UHMC.
David Franklin, U.S. Navy Gulf War Veteran, helps veterans transition into the workforce in a mindful way & to become leaders in technology & philanthropy.read more
Listen to the show on Itunes & leave a 5-Star Rating & Review HIGHLIGHTS FROM THE SHOW Why maintaining inner and outer balance affects everything you do How to bring yourself & your business back to a balanced state How you can work through and maintain flow How to...read more
Listen to the show on Itunes & leave a 5-Star Rating & Review HIGHLIGHTS FROM THE SHOW 5 Commons mistakes that disrail entrepreneurs & the # 1 thing to help with internal blocks Scientific Strategies for improving your happiness on a daily basis Special issues...read more
JOIN THE CONSCIOUS CONVERSATION
Thank you for listening! What are your thoughts on this week’s episode of The Soul of Business Show? Comment below and join the conscious conversation.
The Conscious Business Movement is all about building a community of conscious leaders, creators, and entrepreneurs. For that reason, help spread the movement by leaving a comment below and by sharing using the social share buttons to the left of this page.
Richard Taubinger, CEO & Host