- How an online summit sparked an entire movement.
- How astrology changed Amanda’s life and created a foundation for a successful online brand.
- Three key strategies for creating and sustaining your own online movement.
- Secrets to finding and building a solid team that is aligned with your purpose and mission.
- Amanda’s top advice for creating a powerful movement and revolutionary online brand.
LINKS & RESOURCES FROM THE EPISODE
- Learn more about Amanda & Astrology Hub at AstrologyHub.com
- Click here to download your FREE “Full Moon Essentials: A 7 Step Guide for Managing Emotions, Stress & Overwhelm”.
- Also, get your $1 trial of Astrology Hub’s Inner Circle by using the discount code: SOUL. Astrology Hub’s Inner Circle is a global community for spiritual growth, lunar forecasts & masterclasses with leading astrologers. Click here to start your trial.
- Download the transcript from Episode 05 by clicking here (downloads automatically)
FROM A SPIRITUAL JOURNEY TO AN ONLINE BRAND
“So much of how I got to where I am really has to do with following the calling of my heart” – Amanda Pua Walsh
Amanda “Pua” Walsh, M.S., is the CEO & Co-Founder of Astrology Hub. Inspired by the profound gifts Astrology has provided for her in navigating major life transitions, parenting, relationship dynamics, and personal growth. Amanda is now honored to offer the Astrology Hub as a platform for the tools that Astrology offers to be shared with the world.
She brings her extensive background in business, psychology, media and internet-marketing to the world of Astrology with the intention of making the wisdom accessible, tangible and applicable for those interested in living a purposeful, passionate and harmonious life. Amanda is the former Producer/Host of the online television show, PeleMa TV and radio show, Sacred Commerce. She was the Co-Host of the Mindful Leadership Online Training Conference and is the upcoming Host of the Servant Leadership Conference.
Does your business truly stand out in an oversaturated market? Discover how creating an unforgettable customer experience can make all the difference in this episode of the Soul of Business Show.read more
Bernardo Mendez helps women overcome emotional challenges to find committed men in record time. In this episode, we discuss what empathy marketing is, why it is so powerful in today’s world & how a conscious business can thrive in the relationship space.read more
Do you create online courses, memberships sites and the like in order to teach students all over the world? In this episode, Anthony Korahais (Author, teacher, and founder of Flowing Zen) shares his secrets to building a successful membership site in the online world. You will learn how to better engage and teach your clients, how to become a better online teacher and much more.read more
JOIN THE CONSCIOUS CONVERSATION
Thank you for listening!
What are your thoughts on this week’s episode of the Soul of Business Show? Comment below and join the conscious conversation.
The Conscious Business Movement is all about building a community of conscious leaders, authors, and entrepreneurs. Please help spread the movement by leaving a comment below and sharing this episode using the social share buttons directly below.
Richard Taubinger, CEO & Host