HIGHLIGHTS FROM THE SHOW
- How selling has changed and what you must to know in order to be more authentic in your sales approach.
- Key tips and strategies for selling as an introvert in an extroverted world.
- Why selling can be your greatest source of personal transformation and spiritual growth.
- How to finally be in alignment with your pricing, offers, and sales strategies.
- The number one mistake holding YOU back from selling with authenticity and soul.
LINKS & RESOURCES FROM THE EPISODE
- Learn more about Christine & get your free download “Introverts Cheat Sheet to Selling and Sales” at SoulfulSelling.com
- “Why Introverts Make the Best Salespeople” – Christine’s Article on Huffington Post
- Connect with Christine on Linkedin & Instagram
- Download the transcript from Episode 03 by clicking here (downloads automatically)
TRANSFORMING YOUR SOUL AND YOUR BUSINESS
“You HAVE to be in alignment with your pricing in order to feel comfortable selling.” – Christine Volden Pereira
ABOUT TODAY’S GUEST, CHRISTINE PEREIRA
Christine Volden Pereira is the founder of Soulful Selling, a company that empowers introverts to sell and promote themselves with confidence and authenticity. She has over 15 years experience is sales and marketing at Fortune 500 companies and start ups in the San Francisco Bay Area. She is also a featured instructor and course creator at LinkedIn Learning. You can find out more about her and her programs at SoulfulSelling.com
Does your business truly stand out in an oversaturated market? Discover how creating an unforgettable customer experience can make all the difference in this episode of the Soul of Business Show.read more
Bernardo Mendez helps women overcome emotional challenges to find committed men in record time. In this episode, we discuss what empathy marketing is, why it is so powerful in today’s world & how a conscious business can thrive in the relationship space.read more
Do you create online courses, memberships sites and the like in order to teach students all over the world? In this episode, Anthony Korahais (Author, teacher, and founder of Flowing Zen) shares his secrets to building a successful membership site in the online world. You will learn how to better engage and teach your clients, how to become a better online teacher and much more.read more
JOIN THE CONSCIOUS CONVERSATION
Thank you for listening!
What are your thoughts on this week’s episode of The Soul of Business Show? Comment below and join the conscious conversation.
The Conscious Business Movement is all about building a community of conscious leaders, creators, and entrepreneurs. So please, help spread the movement by leaving a comment below and this episode using the social share buttons directly below.
Richard Taubinger, CEO & Host