HIGHLIGHTS FROM THE SHOW
- Why transformational leadership is a path of self-awakening for your business and your soul.
- Why soul-inspired action can lead you to your life’s purpose
- Likewise, how individual transformation and collective healing can be created through businesses and client experiences.
- Above all, Danielle’s best advice for tapping into your soul, intuition, and stepping into a leadership position.
LINKS & RESOURCES FROM THE EPISODE
- World Nativ – A community of entrepreneurs and leaders connecting minds and sharing knowledge.
- Hive.org – As Director and Developer of Hive Women, Danielle supports the collaboration of female leaders making a positive change.
- Connect with Danielle on Linkedin, Instagram & Facebook
- Download the transcript from Episode 02 by clicking here (downloads automatically)
Transformational leadership can be defined in many ways and circumstances. We all possess leadership qualities within us because we all possess the desire for a better world and conscious change. True transformational leadership occurs when we have the courage to speak our truth, take a stance, and accept our vulnerabilities along the way.
“Leadership is listening to the soul, taking inspired action and being an
example for others.” – Danielle Blum
For that reason, stepping into a leadership role isn’t just act as a path of self-discovery and awakening. But it can also bring out the light, courage, and potential of those around you. Above all, leadership has the unique ability to transform your soul, your business, and those you are here to serve.
Danielle Blum and is Founder of World Nativ. A community of entrepreneurs & leaders connecting minds sharing knowledge. Similarly, she is passionate about human potential and sharing our unique gifts to benefit the collective. Currently, she partners with organizations that inspire, educate, and transform leaders.
Does your business truly stand out in an oversaturated market? Discover how creating an unforgettable customer experience can make all the difference in this episode of the Soul of Business Show.read more
Bernardo Mendez helps women overcome emotional challenges to find committed men in record time. In this episode, we discuss what empathy marketing is, why it is so powerful in today’s world & how a conscious business can thrive in the relationship space.read more
Do you create online courses, memberships sites and the like in order to teach students all over the world? In this episode, Anthony Korahais (Author, teacher, and founder of Flowing Zen) shares his secrets to building a successful membership site in the online world. You will learn how to better engage and teach your clients, how to become a better online teacher and much more.read more
JOIN THE CONSCIOUS CONVERSATION
Thank you for listening!
What are your thoughts on this week’s episode of The Soul of Business Show? Comment below and join the conscious conversation.
The Conscious Business Movement is all about building a community of conscious leaders, creators, and entrepreneurs. For that reason, help spread the movement by leaving a comment below for sharing this episode with a friend by using the social share buttons to the left of this page.
Richard Taubinger, CEO & Host